“Must Do” Things When Visiting Vancouver In The Summer
From water parks and swimming pools, to kayaking, outdoor theater, fairs, night markets, patio drinking/dining, picnics and gelato, here’s a handy guide to help you make the most of thel days of summer.
10 “Must Do” Vancouver Summer Activities
1)Visit the Fair at the PNE. A riotous good time for the entire family, enriched with mini doughnuts, corndogs, concerts..
2) Take the Kids to Granville Island Waterpark. It’s free and it’s fun, with more dancing geysers than Yellowstone.3) Swim Kitsilano Pool. This oceanfront beauty happens to be Canada’s longest salt-water pool.
4) Kayak Deep Cove. offering calm waters and a spectacular backdrop
5) Consume Gelato. Oh cold and creamy summer magic.
6) Patio Sipping and Dining. Spend the evening with a drink and a view at one of the breezy bars
7) Date Night at the Vancouver Chinatown Night Market, Richmond Night Market, or Summer Night Market. A vibrant, lively evening activity with good eats and concerts.
9) Partake in a Summer Picnic at VanDusen Botanical Gardens. Share an old-fashioned picnic ($58 for 2, including garden admission) at VanDusen’s Monet-esque Meadow Garden, or surrounded by flowers on the Azalea Path.
10) Of course !!! Hit the beach. Did I really need to say it?
Do you want to see what activities Vancouver locals do? Check out these experiences provided by locals in Vancouver