what I find horrifying to hear is when people tell me that there’s isn’t anything to do in Vancouver and that’s it’s a boring city to live in. I just can’t describe how disgusting I find this claim that people make. Vancouver is the last places to undermine it’s joyfulness. Vancouver, which is only 114 square kilometres there are many fun things to do throughout the year, especially now in this time of year Vancouver is even more fun. Many ideal activities or “things” that you can do are;
- Take a walk, run or bike around stanley park which is one of the largest urban parks in North America.
- Rent a boat at Granville Island with a group of friends or even new people and take a boat ride around Vancouver’s coastline
- Spend a day at vancouver’s gorgeous beaches such as english bay, spanish banks , Kitsilano Beach or wreck beach
- Attend many cultural festivals taking place around Vancouver such as Greek Day, Italian Day or vaisakhi parade. This is an incredible experience to be exposed and learn about different cultures.
- Participate in some outside Yoga sessions, which is fun to do when outside.
There are many other things that I can add to this list but the main purpose is that having fun in a city like Vancouver is unlimited, we have many choices. Even if your not able to do these activities with friends or family you can definitely find new people to meet and do these activities with them. At the end what I find the most important is the experience which makes it enjoyable.