When talking to my friends and colleagues about what they have been doing for fun lately it’s interesting to see so many things that one can do in such a small city but we face limits on what we can do and we want to get most fun out of the activities we do. Here’s what I believe is the “best things to do in Vancouver” especially during the summer
- Take a long walk around Stanley Park
- Explore and eat among Vancouver’s many eateries
- Take a bike tour around Vancouver and then the North Shore
- Go to the Richmond night market
- Attend networking events which there are many to choose from
- Attend an instructional class such as yoga class or how to make pottery
Just go out and enjoy the experience !!